DAY 2 - CLINCHING AND TAKEDOWNS
Poignantly held one week after the terror attack at Brussels airport, this four day seminar was held for Belgian law enforcement instructors. The focus of this event was an alternate perspective to restraint tactics that prioritized trunk control over limb neutralization.
- the importance of working with the subject's reflexes
- cultivating adaptability in officers
- parameters for successful stress inoculation
- creating a tactical fitness routine
Beginning with a treatment of ground control, this seminar delves into clinch fighting, earning tactical advantage, responsible takedowns, safer vascular restraint options, integrating team work, cuffing, simplified striking and pressure points and fundamental ground fighting. Whether you are a law enforcement or security professional or a civilian looking to maximize their control tactics arsenal, this program is your blueprint to responsible power.
DAY 2 TOPICS include:
- Priority takedowns
- Working with the subject's reflexes
- Responsible power and scalability
- Working against resistance
- Safety in vascular restraints
- Principles of handcuffing